Crime Fiction Subscription - Please Review

Highlighted

Hey!

Looking for some honest feedback regarding my website.

It's a niche monthly subscription box (Crime Fiction Novels). Have done just over $1K in sales in a week since launch, which was better than I expected but I know there is more I can be doing. 

Please let me know your thoughts, comments etc on anything related to the site.

www.crimefictionsubscription.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Feedback regarding for www.crimefictionsubscription.com

1. Add Logo 

2. Add Favicon 

3. Add Privacy Policy, Return Policy, Terms of Services Page

3. Add Testimonial Section  like this 

4. All social Media link like Facebook, Instagram Should be open in New Tab 

5. Overall Design need to Improve with Nice font, color, spacing, padding, etc 

6. Footer Area Need to Improve

7. You Can try Cart2Sale, Poshowl  App to Improve your sales and Conversion 

The rest all are good!

All the best 

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Crime Fiction Subscription,

The search landing page is disabled.  Apart from that, some other suggestions of mine for modification of your store to make it much better and unique are as follows:

1. Adding "New Arrivals" and "Bestsellers" will help increase site popularity and grabbing better customer traffic.
  2. Logo, if remodified, can be given a more professional look. Changing font style and adding a tint of graphics can make it look much better and unique.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar and cart to make the header look better organized.
  5. Newsletter should be placed in the footer instead of the header for a systematic footer look.
  6. "Shipping, Returns & Refund and Faq" must be a part of the footer apart from the Privacy policy and Terms of Service.
  7. All footer links should be vertically arranged for better placement and orientation.
  8. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while the social links should be placed below both of them.
  9. Product reviews below each novel will help to enhance customer trust and belief.
  10. Instagram images and testimonials in the footer are a must for instant brand promotion.
  11. Amazing discounts should also be highlighted apart from "Free Shipping" in the header template.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store performs even well in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @CrimeFictionBox 

Very nice idea! Subscription boxes with fiction books is a great and unique thing to do. I like how simple and unique the store is. 

There are a couple of things you could do to make your site and overall business even more beneficial. 

-The first thing I have noticed is that you are using default colors from the debut theme. It is truly a nice color, however, a lot of people who use this specific theme for some reason leave the default color and you do not your site to be blended with others :) 

Since the logo is black, I think you can use any color really to complement it. I think the mustard yellow that you have on Canadian Authors banner will work great for the whole store. 

- Make accounts optional on Shopify Admin panel, that will help gain a customer base and have better customer retention.  To make the process of Logging in, you can add the Social Login feature that is provided by Growave for free.  The most valuable thing in a business is a customer base. 

- Try to stick with black font color and add some images in the description pages, such as, About us, What is in the box etc. 

-Add more CTAs on the homepage

-I assume you love reading yourself. So tell about that in the About us section. 

- If you want to take your business to another level, you can do a rewarding system on your store that will have let's say three ranks. You can give ranks

that are related to fiction books, maybe some characters or authors. The more CAD a person spends on your store the higher the rank he gets. The tiers will give them additional discounts, free shipping or any other goodies. That can also be done by  Growave 

-You create a community of readers. It will need some time to get off the ground but when it does it will be an amazing feature to have on your site. 

There is a feature called Community in Growave that allows your customers share information (videos, links, images, text) with the other customers on your site. You can start discussions on the books of the month there.

That is my raw idea, that will hopefully inspire you :) 

Since you mostly focus on fiction genre, it is important to understand that your niche is smaller than if you were selling all types of books. Therefore, I recommend considering smart ads and working in partnerships with brands that sell complimentary services. For example, you could also do e-books and work with Amazon Kindle (just as an idea) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this  post and marking it as a solution. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @CrimeFictionBox,

That's really nice you have made good sales so far. You should add a quick link in the footer which includes shipping policy, refund policy. Add social media links. Add a newsletter subscription box. Change the font style. 

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes