I have recently set up a new online store marketing towards mums and mums-to-be, as well as anyone you'd like to treat them. I'd love to get any feedback you may have - this is my first only store, so would take all the feedback
The URL is https://www.maisonmabe.com.au
Whether it's structural, design related, tech or app suggestions - I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks a lot!
Congratulations for your new website! I have just had a look at your store. It is a very beautiful website and I like your stores. Just 3 small things I'd suggest for your store for better chance of gaining sales:
1. On your Product pages, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information near the “Buy button” area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies. About shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions. For more information, you can refer to this article to have more suggestions Personalize Your Product Page.
2. On your Home page: I think that it is a beautiful Homepage. However, there are 2 things you can improve here.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage
3. On your Collection Pages, I found that we have some products that are the same design and vary colour. I suggest that we can use Swatches to indicate color variations. For example, in this picture below, if they are in the same material, you can use swatches variant elements to display them in one product. I saw that you made it very good for bracelet products with swatches about materials (gold, silver,Rose gold).
Those are my suggestions. Have a great day and good luck on your sales!
To be honest, your store is beautiful and the products are also great.
However, still have some comments for you:
- I think you already had some customers, so try to ask them for the product photo reviews. It would be great when you show some real-life product images.
- I see this part, I think it's too small to see. Instead of that, you can try to create an Instagram gallery. Check the example below.
Here is an example for you. It's a great way to show product photos and other ones. Also, you can tag products on your photos. Check the Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you do that.
- It would be great if you can add the price on this sticky add to cart bar.
- I don't see any discount events. Do you try to start one?
Here is my view. By the way, your store is great.
So hope you do well in the future!
Hi @Lili_DownUnder !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations on putting up a really fine store. It looks very professional and has all the elegant ingredients that make a store look great. I would just share some cents on the marketing perspective. Do you have an Instagram page? If yes, please link it to the store, currently, it's not taking the user to the relevant page. If possible, try to use Instagram all content features including Feed, IGTV, and stories. In the long run, to improve the Google ranking of your website, do integrate a blog page where you can share the latest updates revolving around your products industry and target niche.
If you are able to drive traffic to your website then integrate some in-store marketing strategies for email marketing and direct chat through Facebook messenger. This will help you in establishing a customer relationship which is the ultimate path for higher sales. If you are getting some sales at this stage, I would highly recommend integrating the Sales Pop up app to build goodwill and social proof for your store.
As for cost-effective app suggestions, you can check out Care Cart Apps that has multiple free solutions for in-store marketing strategies with many positive reviews.
Hey there @Lili_DownUnder ! Here's what I'd like to suggest to you -
1. You need to use HQ images in your store! As soon as I open it, the first thing that I see is - an image that's not of good quality!
2. If you open the category page,s you'll see that images are quite big as compared to the product you're selling! Try and reduce the image size and align the products well .. this way you'll be able to utilize less space and showcase more!
3. You can add more CTAs - Lie as soon as I open your store, I can get a spin wheel where I can get an assured prize - maybe a discount or free shipping!
Rest, your store looks just fine! What's your selling strategy? And are you planning to expose your store to marketplaces? Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey !
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.