Critical feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Every one,

I have launched my store two months ago. We got our first sale on 4th April and every day we are getting 5-6 sales but only one product is mostly running.

We have almost more than 50 abundant carts and mostly with credit card payment declined reason, So far I am not able to understand the reason. Many payments got successful by credit card, paypal and shop pay.

Currently our conversion rate is 2.55. I am still working on many things to improve our sale.

www.urbanchase.store

Any critical feedback is highly appreciated. Never mind for any feedback or suggestion.

Thanks

Agha

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Congratulations of making your store!

I have a few recommendations that might help you in a few improvements. I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Homepage - 

With the first look at your website, I was unable to comprehend what kind of products you are selling. In my opinion, you need a strong TAG LINE which in a single line tells your customers what they will find on your store. 

Also, the " Best Selling Products - Must Haves " Section on your homepage is a little clustered, I recommend you to not add more than 3 products in a row and give a link below the list so that the viewer can go to a separate page to view all your best sellers. ( I recommend you to remove the images which have text on them and just add images of the products)

2. Product Single Page - 

Your product description is very detailed, which is a good thing, but if someone goes all the way to the bottom of your description, they have to scroll all the way up to add the product to the Cart. So, you can either add a "Sticky" Add to Cart button or a Scroll to Top button on your product single page. 

3. Pop up - 

I am attaching a screenshot of the pop up that came up, the content was not clearly visible and i recommend you to not make the background of the popup not transparent. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 2.13.32 PM.png 

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

Other than this, great website. I'd definitely say you're in the right direction. Keep it up!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @amshoeb1 

I'd love to share some thoughts with you :)

On Homepage:

- It isn't very clear to me about your niche if I just look at the navigation menu and the banner: even when I look at your categories, it's still unclear. You might consider having some copy on your hero banner before the button "Shop now". Also, the button is not prominent but blending with the image due to its color.Sell Online shopping gadgets wow innovative home pets accessories – Urban Chase 2020-04-28 16-49-15.png

- No CTA in this section: How can I join your program or learn more about it? Sell Online shopping gadgets wow innovative home pets accessories – Urban Chase 2020-04-28 16-51-57.png

CART PAGE

- The logos are blurry: I recommend you use images with better quality to increase the credibilityYour Shopping Cart – Urban Chase 2020-04-28 16-59-25.png

- If possible, reduce the header height, so you can show the accepted payment methods and secure shopping above the fold (customers can see it right away when they go to cart page), which can assure customers about the safety. Your Shopping Cart – Urban Chase 2020-04-28 17-16-06.png

- At Shipping step, you may add estimated deliver date for customers to know when they can expect to receive the order.

Like my answer if you find it useful and I hope it will ;) Best of luck to you!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 29 112

Hi Agha!

It looks like you have a great start to the store. As I was preparing to answer your questions, I was going to suggest using visitor behavior to see what’s going on with cart abandonment. However, since you already use Lucky Orange, you’re ahead of the game!

I’ve spotted a few things to consider updating and a few things for you to look at using Lucky Orange.

First, suggestions:

• Link your banner with the free shipping. Check your heatmaps to see if people are clicking on it. I’ve seen similar cases when linking a banner makes a world of difference with conversions.
  • For your hero image CTA, make it larger and move to a more central location. The color also doesn’t stand out, so test different colors. 
  • Make sure all of your email addresses are linked. For example, your email address under “Need Help?” on your homepage isn’t linked.
  • Make sure your social media links open in a new tab.
  • Clarify if free shipping is for all shoppers or just US-based shoppers. On your product pages, I saw it was for shipping in the US while your homepage doesn’t specify. If it’s not free for everyone, I would expand on this on your Shipping Policy page and lay out the costs that can be expected. 

Let’s look at your homepage.
I want you to use dynamic heatmaps to start. Look at your menu bar - how are people using it? Are there some collections and pages that aren’t getting many clicks? 

Next, look at the elements just below the fold. Are people engaging with the secure shopping icons? I would suggest moving them further down the page. 

Also, look at where people are clicking in general across the homepage. For your best selling products, there is a gap in the second row. Because of the layout, it doesn’t necessarily feel cohesive. If you use a scroll heatmap, how far do people scroll?

If you use behavior tags, I would suggest going to recordings and filtering them by:
* WITH: Viewed product
* WITHOUT: Added to the cart

Of the shoppers who came through your homepage, how did they get to your collections? While this won’t solve your overall conversion issue, it will help you find how to make a better first impression and understand how people navigate your store.

Move your rewards tab to the left side of the page - it covers up your live chat! 

Next, your product pages and collections.
I really like your organization of the menu bar, and it’s easy to navigate from there to collections I would be interested in as a customer. If you search recordings for Kansas City, you’ll see me on your website.

I would suggest adding more filters to your product collections. I love your price slider, and I think that really helps add a new level of sorting. If you expand that to filter by collection or product type (i.e., babies, electronics, etc.), you may find that customers can find their products faster.

Again, use heatmaps to see your top products. In this case, also note where they are clicking. You may see clusters around certain words or images.

Have you had a chance to run a poll? You can ask something like, “What stopped you from checking out today?” and learn from your customers if there’s something missing in this process.

Don’t forget: Use auto invites
Since you’re using Lucky Orange live chat, setup auto invites. If you go to the Chat tab, you’ll see the chat settings, logs, operators and auto invites:
AutoInvites-1.png

Once you’re there, you can set up a new invite. You can specify URLs, time on site, behavior tags, etc.
AutoInvites-2.png
So in your case,  you could set one up to invite someone to chat if they are on a product page for more than 20 seconds or didn’t checkout within 2 minutes of adding a product to their cart. It’ll help you catch those visitors when they need help the most. 

I hope this helps! Good luck, and I’m here if you need anything.

Cheers -
Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 317

Dear amshoeb1,

Top 10 Reasons for Abandonment During Checkout

1. EXTRA COSTS TOO HIGH(SHIPPING,TAX,FEES)
2. CUSTOMERS NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
3. TOO LONG OR COMPLICATED CHECKOUT PROCESS
4. CAN'T SEE OR CALCULATE TOTAL ORDER COST
5. WEBSITE'S ERRORS OR CRASHED WEBSITE
6. UNTRUSTED SITE
7. DELIVERY IS VERY SLOW
8. UNSATISFACTORY RETURN POLICY
9. FEWER PAYMENT OPTIONS
10. CREDIT CARD DECLINED

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

Thanks for those who have taken time and given critical feedback on my store.

I will try to implement as much as possible.

Regarding abandoned carts, in my case mostly because of card declined and till now I could not get a solution.

If any body has, please reply.

Thanks.

0 Likes