Critique My Shopify Store

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1218 71 258

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
718 25 89

Hey @LaPorsha_Campbe ,

You really have a captivating store and amazing collection. I would suggest you to start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points. 

Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.  Add testimonials on the homepage.

All these will help you to engage visitors on your store and will convert them into paying customers. The loyalty program helps to boost sales and retain your customers for the long term. 

Instead of using multiple apps on your store. You can install AiTrillion.com . It is all in one Shopify app and you don't need to install multiple apps. It has all the features from basic to advance. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes