Critique my store. Help!

Babin101
3 0 1

Hi, There I'm looking for people to pop on over to my store and critique it, I'm having issues making my first sale. I've had several people get to check out but then leave so any help would be highly appreciated! 

https://consciousyoubeauty.com/

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which your can work on it.

I Suggest you to make logo and store title brighter to look further attractive.

Add a nice Hero banner on the homepage with 'Shop now' Button on it. As it grabs the customer attention.

Add more number of products to the homepage.

I suggest you to change the layout which appears Home and other store categories on the header section.

Make a Sticky type Header which makes easy for a customer to navigate on the Menu(Home, Categories) and Search Field.

Adjust the description in product page to a limited space and try to add more related products which increase the cross sales.

It is better to prefer good sale badges, As current badges affecting the product Image.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'  before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms of services and policies.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

hi @Babin101 

I have emailed you the points of improvement after i did a brief website audit

Let's discuss on email further

thank you

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @Babin101, I hope you are doing good! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a favicon.

- There's a blank space in the header. 

- Display collection on the homepage after the slider images. 

- Give product recommendations like new/ trending/ recently viewed on the homepage. To add these sections you can also install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add add to cart/ buy now button or wishlist option below the products.

- Add a chatbot/ LiveChat- Chatbots/ LiveChat in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes