Critique my store before the official launch :)

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2 0 1

Hey there, I would really appreciate if you can give me some constructive (or not) criticism on my store, so I can fix some last minute things before starting the marketing and SEO.

My store: https://www.knockoutwatches.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1538 77 263

Hello @eliohas, here are a few suggestions:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

Add Reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added in any online store. 

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @eliohas , I'm from PageFly team.

I have some feedback on your store, and I hope it could help you a little bit.

What I really like about your home page is that:

1. You have a sticky header which is really good for navigation

2. You have big and beautiful hero images with CTA button and headings 

3. You collection pages great with the grid view

However, you can consider some changes to your homepage and the product page.

1. Add more content on the homepage. At first, I really like to see what your homepage can show me because as I said earlier, you have great products and captivating banners, but then when I scroll down, it ended at the footer to quickly, I need to learn more about your store before making a final decision, so you can consider adding more images and text section to describe your store.

For example, you can add a video about your watches, a person wearing it, and showcase cool features of your products.

2. For the product pages, consider moving the product description near the price and CTA button. People need to know the product's features and its functions, etc. right away after they're landing on the product page. And since you display so many variants under the product prices, people might get overwhelmed by the images and they have scroll down for a moment to see the description.

vvvv.jpg

3. You can use product image variants instead of listing all product images to save space for product description. For that, when people click on the small product images, it changes to the full image and they can still see the description on the right. I suggest you should display 3-5 images per products, choose your best shots and best angles of the products

ưss.jpg

That's my suggestion for your store.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hey @eliohas, I hope you are doing fine!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day