Hey there, @BareLogic!
It’s always frustrating when you get traffic but no sales. You put in the work but don’t get the results. That’s so frustrating. My colleague recently covered a Website Analysis of a Shopify store with a similar issue: https://youtu.be/ssmhY8OlJfg.
Whenever I see a store with traffic but no sales, two things immediately jump into my mind:
Jumping into the website…
For reference, I’m on the Lemongrass exfoliating sugar scrub page.
Wrapping it up
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hi @BareLogic !
Add a favicon
I love your engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Have seen your store and it looks very amazing.
Just have some suggestions for you:
- I see you have a logo on your products, why to use this logo instead of only a text logo.
- I think besides this part, you need to have a clear navigation
- It would be great if you can add Quickview buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- I think the background color of this section should be white. The yellow color is too shiny.
- When I click on the search part, I cannot see any buttons to close it.
- On your product pages, there are some sections that I think you need to change:
+ The background-color
+ Add the Quantity section
+ Add title for description and also more details if you can
+ Add the sticky add to cart
- I've seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and also many product photos. You can show that in your store by having an Instagram gallery.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable.
- You can also consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease.
Hope this helps!
Hey @BareLogic, Your store lacks customer engagement this can be a reason for the high bounce rate. Your store must be engaging enough to engage visitors coming to your store which will help you to convert visitors into customers. Here are some suggestions:-
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
I love your home page pics!!
Add your logo for sure. But also you actually product pics are so BLAH. based on the homepage I was expecting that happy feeling to continue to your category page but the pics are all gray.
Also I’m not a marketing company, I’d be a potential customer. But I would never buy a product that doesn’t list ingredients. So I recommend adding them.
And consumers are researchers —think about how much you read about something before buying it. Your product pages need more product information and better easy to scan layout.