How are you? Yester, I published my one-product store and I would like to have some feedback on possible improvements for it. In the near future, I plan to add more products to it.
Here is the link to my store:
Thank you very much!
Hey, I'll put forward my opinion:
1.It was difficult for me to understand on first sight what the product was about. Instead of our "Impact Begins With You" - you ould type - "We manufacture pure air" or "Breath fresh with ________"
2.A slider in the section - "what our customers say about us"
3.More "add to cart" buttons on the page
4.Offer expiry timer.
These are the four things that I would add, rest all the best!
Hey there EdmasterEd,
Hope you're doing well and staying safe.
Congratulations on your store. I must say that the design looks really great and your product looks very appealing as well. You're definitely headed in the right direction design wise, and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired destination in no time.
Firstly, I'd like to tell you a few things I absolutely loved about your website.
Now I'd like to recommend you a few things, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. I would move the featured product part on your homepage a little to the top. Right now the product is in the bottom and mostly people would not scroll down the homepage so much.
3. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
4. I would remove the FAQ and contact links in the main navigation. You already have them in the footer. You don't need them in both places.
5. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. These are the gems of e-commerce store advertising and add their links to your footer.
6. Lastly, there seems to be a little technical glitch in your pricing section
I'm attaching a screenshot of the same, please fix this as soon as possible
This is all for now, do let me know if you need my help with any code fixes or technical issues.
I hope my insights were of help to you.
Please "accept my solution" and like the same, if your questions were answered.
I am an experienced Shopify developer and I can provide solutions for you on a good budget. Please feel free to contact me regarding any help that you might need. I can provide with the following services - ## SEO on your Shopify store
## Shopify App development
## Full shopify store developmentRegards,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You really have a neat and well-maintained store.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. Evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and will boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product as reference)
I hope this helps!
I have looked at your store and believe a lot can be improved in the store. I am a Shopify expert with more than 8 years of experience and have developed many stores in the past focusing the conversion rate of the store.
I would like to recommend various improvements in order to have a better conversion rate and an excellent user experience;
## Speed and On Page SEO optimization that will help to increase the sales of the store
## Addition of important or new web elements such as integration of the Instagram feed which can help to increase sales as Instagram is a very good medium of traffic nowadays.
## Better banner images, better graphics, and imagery can be replaced which will help to increase the sales..
If you need assistance in regards to Shopify development, please feel free to reach me at https://tinyurl.com/w5rywwt
Keep the below-listed points in mind for better store optimization:
I hope your store performs well.
Your product is a great combination of usefulness and unique design. Most of the time aid humidifiers look very chunky and do not go well with the design of some houses. The fact that it is portable makes it amazing as well. The only thing that I was concerned about is the quality and if the tool is going to last long. Make sure you are not positioning it as one of those magic things from Ali express that do wonders but break in a couple of days.
Here are some tips to help you avoid that:
1) Work on the brand name.
Make sure you have all your branding assets - logo, title nicely done, and place it on your product images, favicon, ads, Social Media etc.
2) Gain customers' trust
2.1 Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
2.2 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
2.3The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3