Curious what to do with my store.

Brainystill
1 0 1

www.BrainyStill.com is my store. It’s just at a week old , almost 600 visitors, and 2 sales so far. I feel like it could sell so much better , but I’m bot sure how to get my point across. I’m a combat vet that was saved through a ptsd/addiction center called canp hope, and this store is my way to give back and support them treating other vets. I ordered each product I sell plus like 20 more and tried them all out. The ones listed were my favorite. I know I need to brand which I will as soon as I can afford to get branding done and order 500 pieces as that’s what the seller told me is required, but until then, how can I convert more? Semper Fi 

Hi @Brainystill

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good,  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve the conversion rate. Please check out my comments below:

Point 1. Add search field on Homepage: 

Actually, I don't see any search field on your homepage, which is very important to help your customers quickly find what they want and urge them to buy more. The search field must be immediately obvious to the user on the homepage, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages. 

Point 2. Optimize your Page Speed on Mobile: 

Your Page Speech Acore is very low on mobile. As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

RichardNguyen_2-1625545450094.png

In order to improve it, you can try out 3 following ways:  1. Optimize image loading times 2. Optimize front-end code

For example, you can try to Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS, and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

- To minify CSS files, you can use CSS Minifier.

- To minify JavaScript files, you can use JavaScript Minifier.

- If your site runs on WordPress, plugins like WP Rocket can make the job simple.

There are many factors that you need to concerns about for your online store, for more details, I suggest that you should check out this article

3. Optimize back-end codes

For this factor, you can check out this article as well. 

Note: Don’t forget Google Indexing after to ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search Console for your website. The sooner Google indexed your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).

Point 3. Some minor comments for your product page: 

1. Those icons are too large: 

RichardNguyen_3-1625545450041.png2. Should add some sections for cross-selling and up-selling such as: recommended products, related products, top products, buy 1 get 1,....

Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @Brainystill 

Welcome to Shopify! It is an all-in-one marketing platform Growave. Congratulations on opening a new store. I like the philosophy of your brand and the uniqueness of your product based on drug-free microcurrent technology. I would recommend you to adjust some points and start using e-marketing tools in order to increase sales. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.      

• Add Sticky Menu

Keep navigation fixed and remain visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. It will make your online shop more user-friendly. Stick the menu bar to head to your store, so when users want to move to another page it might be done easily without scrolling.INSO2.png

• Implement Social Login

Social Login enables login and one-click signup through Social Media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. You can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add Wishlist Feature

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Adding a wishlist feature improves the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular items and color options.

INSO.png

• Add referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @Brainystill 

Your website looks great still try to implement few features to increase traffic

->Try to add blog in home page .

->Recently viewed items 

This helps customer keep track of all previously visited items. Customer can visit the desired item by single click. Recently Viewed Items will show you last visited three or more products on product page. This option helps to make it easier for customer to compare items. It shows which items a particular customer prefers and gives them a chance to go back to buy that particular product from any page of your store

• Keeps the track of recently viewed items from a customer
  • Easy to reach to the visited products.
  • Easy to compare the products.

A wish list allows customers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlist signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
Basically, they are used when users have an interest in your products, but they didn’t intend to make a purchase at exactly that time. Having the option of saving an item and ordering it later can have big implications for your business. Reduce the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.

->A buy now button gives your customers more convenient ways to purchase — but the most compelling reason you might want to start utilizing buy buttons is that buy button will likely increase your sales.
Screenshot (7).png

->Rewards programs can help your customers feel good about purchasing from you. There are many different types of customer reward programs you can use to increase customer engagement. What you choose depends upon your mission, your product, and your goals for the reward program.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @BrainystillThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are suggestions that you can work on:

- Don't leave this much blank space in the footer. 

AiTrillion_0-1625565061078.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. So, if you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes