Currency

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi there can anyone go on my store and pick your chosen currency and see in the basket if it converts please

Im using the booster theme currency

My website is

www.mybeautyjewels.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
817 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Be sure to include a link to your store for these sorts of requests so our community members can assist. 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
817 91 147

Thanks for adding that. 

Currently, it is showing me both Euro, which is my local currency, and also GBP. You can see what it looks like for me here

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi kal did you have to press the converting the button or did it convert automatically and is that an issue it showed in euro and the total in basket was pounds and if so can you help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
817 91 147

Hi again, it seemed to detect that Euro was my home currency and switched everything automatically. It showed in Euro in the basket, and also showed the converted figure in GBP. Which is a nice feature, as the next step in checkout it would show the store currency (which is GBP). I see nothing wrong with how the theme is performing. If you have any further queries about it, you should reach out to your theme developer and they can explain how and why it is performing this why. 

0 Likes