Custom 3D hoodie Printing

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey team! was wondering if anyone knows any good services which does custom 3D printing for hoodies at a reasonable price. 

I've attached an example of the type of hoodie I was thinking about :) ! We've got some designs we'd like to implement on the hoodies custom-sublimation-3d-printing-hoodie-fashion-hoodies.jpg_350x350.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
622 47 135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rahulissar!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing your design; it looks great. To start selling custom printed hoodies, you'll likely want to take advantage of a print-on-demand app. These apps allow you to create products with your designs and import them into your store. They'll also handle the printing and fulfillment for you, shipping the products directly to the customer on your behalf. This means you don’t have to hold any inventory upfront, which is a huge cost saver. We actually have a collection of print-on-demand apps in our Shopify App Store you can check out. 

Are you planning on selling other products as well? Not only can you use these apps to sell custom hoodies, but these apps also allow you to have your designs printed on other products, like t-shirts, tote bags, hats, mugs, and more. 

A few popular print-on-demand apps I recommend checking out include PrintifyPrintful, and Teelaunch. These apps have great reviews and extensive product catalogs. The app developers also offer full support, so if you ever require any assistance, you can reach out via the contact information found under the Support section of their app pages. 

As you get started, I highly recommend checking out our free Shopify Academy course, How to Build a Print-on-Demand Empire. This course teaches you everything you need to know about how to create your own brand with custom products, identify a niche audience, and how to generate traffic and sales. It also includes some great tips on how to create your Shopify store. 

I hope you find these resources useful. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, looks like your question went un answered. Wanna know if you ever found a company that does the 3d print like your example somewhere?

0 Likes