Customer Enquiry Filters

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Peeps, 

We've grown a lot and need to audit our enquiries as its getting too much for us to deal with. Shopify's interface makes it tricky for say just customer enquiries to come through to one email (as far as I know). We need a more robust system whereby basic enquiries come through to the main email line, whilst filtering thoguh to the busy CEO (who is currently received everything !!!)

We have tried live chat, but are receiving mixed reviews. Need a more dedicated customer enquiry service

Suggestions appreciated. 

Lotus Belle

0 Likes
Tourist
32 0 3

Hi Lotus,

Not too sure if shopify provides that service esp changing subject lines on emails...

I tried doing the same but of no avail...

I would suggest you play around with your inbox settings...if you are using gmail as your main email..you can use filter settings to filter only enquiries to reach to your CEO using forwarding method and the rest can go to your main inbox...

Let me know how that goes...or if you need help with setting up filters...

:)

0 Likes
Excursionist
122 0 7

This store is absolutely unbelievable. What kind of people are you targeting? 

Tees by Aidan is a high quality clothing retailer made by and for people who want to stand out. We sell a wide variety of casual apparel designed for young adults. All designs are made by graphic designer Aidan Toole. Tees by Aidan is based in Philadelphia. www.teesbyaidan.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

Whats unbelievable? The share bulk of emails is getting hard to manage so we are looking for a better email system.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks so much. I guess what we are trying to do is have general enquiries go to one email, so for example basic Q's and A's and more specific, harder to answer questions can be filtered through to me, who can answer those tricky ones. Had not thought to do change email settings. Any guidance would be gratefully received

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Jessica,

Am wondering what is the problem you are facing with live chat?

Kate

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

You've just grown up to using helpdesk. I'd recommend to checking out Helpscout.

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks for the suggestion

0 Likes
6 0 0

Its not live chat, its more the sheer bulk of emaisl I get. So I need to work out directives in Gmail so that we can filter them through to customer service people. I'm the boss and dealling with 99% of enquiries and its just gettung too much for me to handle efficiently :)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi There,

When you are running any business then customer's inquiry will come and be filtering it based on the groups, teams, the staff is important for the proper resolution. 

You can also check UVdesk Helpdesk which is a robust system which will convert your support emails into the tickets and assign them to the concerned group, team, agent automatically and reduce your work load. Hope my suggestion would help you out.

Thanks

0 Likes