Customer Service

shaylamhoward
1 0 0

I really would like to speak with someone that can help. There is no email address, no contact information, absolutely nothing. My site has been active for 2 months and I can’t get answers as to why I’m not able to access it. This is extremely frustrating and unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
415 52 75

Hey, @shaylamhoward!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble accessing your shop, and I appreciate you posting in our Community Forums to bring this to our attention. Because we're unable to authenticate through public platforms, I'd be happy to assist with general information to see if we can solve any questions you have!

When you attempt to login to Shopify, what are you experiencing? Are you able to provide a screenshot (and blur out any secure information)? Sometimes merchants will miss a character when spelling out their shop's URL. For that reason, we recommend merchants type in any email address they might've signed up with here to receive an email listing all .myshopify.com URLs associated with their account. If it's the password you've forgotten, you can also reset the password from the login page.

If you're still having trouble logging in, a screenshot of what you're seeing may help me to better understand what the issue is. If we're unable to figure it out here together, you can also contact our Support Team at any time! 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any assistance with the above steps, or if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes