Customer support

1 0 1
I love everything about Shopify, when I was planning to open my online boutique, I did not have any idea about what it was, but I see an advertisement on Facebook about Shopify. I took 1-2 hours read all the comments, I was scared because of some bad comments but I said I’ll give it a try. I started leaning from Shopify website and I also ask questions on messenger and always find good answers. Shopify team help me know what’s is a Seller’s permit, EIN and so much more. They also help me build my website, my questions always answer around 10-20 minutes. Now I have my online boutique and I’m just hope I have success soon because I don’t make any sale yet. So, thank you for all the supports we give me, we never tired to answer my question. We are a very helpful teams. Keep make the good.
Everyone who read my review visit my website and don’t leave until you buy something. Support me and send me your website I’ll support you too.
Again thank you Shopify teams.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Guyana98 

Few things you want to work on 

• Nice flow through home page 
  • Detailed Product Descriptions 
  • Blog & About Page ( Build A Connection ) 

Great job on your first website. I've also emailed you few things that should help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's just a lot of images right now. Could use more text. 

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes