Hello Shopify community, I just launched my store today. How long does it normally take for customers to visit my store and start purchasing? I was hoping any merchants here had any experience launching their store for the first time. is there anything that I am missing in my store? How long did it take you to get your first sale or visitor?
My site: https://www.fineartimagery.com/
Wow, you have a nice store!
NOTE: Getting sales and traffic is not short-time work. You need to work hard to improve your brand and trust.
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
It's uncertain to say when will be the first order but I hope this can happen soon in your store. The store looks amazing and I hardly find any weak points. The only thing I would like to recommend is to make this tab, the menu in the header sticky. It means when customers scroll down, they can still go back and forth to the page they want to.
Wish you the best and gain a lot of sales!
I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a section of new, recently viewed products on the home page. Give product recommendations to customers by enhancing their shopping experience.
- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive review page. Reviews help to build trust with customers.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up you can automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thank you email and discount coupon. Add an attractive newsletter signup popup.
- Add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well.
Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time.
There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.
We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello MS-WEB-DESIGNER, thank you for giving your feedback.
Overall, I try to use little paid apps as possible to save money. Hope to hear from you soon again. Thank you for your honest feedback.