Customers visiting my store

Hello Shopify community, I just launched my store today. How long does it normally take for customers to visit my store and start purchasing? I was hoping any merchants here had any experience launching their store for the first time. is there anything that I am missing in my store? How long did it take you to get your first sale or visitor?

My site: https://www.fineartimagery.com/

Thanks!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @Zachia 

Wow, you have a nice store! 

NOTE: Getting sales and traffic is not short-time work. You need to work hard to improve your brand and trust.

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 39-45

finearspeed.png

• Do SEO(It takes time and depends on keyword competition and your activities for boosting the ranking) and Paid marketing(less time) like Google shopping and FB ads for sale and traffic
  • Add blog section and update it on a regular basis.
  • Run e-mail marketing
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Improve your social proof
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Allow user to stay on page after adding product to cart for continuing the shopping
  • Add cart counter
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes

Hi @Zachia,

It's uncertain to say when will be the first order but I hope this can happen soon in your store. The store looks amazing and I hardly find any weak points. The only thing I would like to recommend is to make this tab, the menu in the header sticky. It means when customers scroll down, they can still go back and forth to the page they want to.

RichardNguyen_0-1610522031804.png

Wish you the best and gain a lot of sales!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @Zachia

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a section of new, recently viewed products on the home page. Give product recommendations to customers by enhancing their shopping experience.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive review page. Reviews help to build trust with customers.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up you can automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thank you email and discount coupon. Add an attractive newsletter signup popup.

- Add an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @Zachia 

Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hello MS-WEB-DESIGNER, thank you for giving your feedback.

1. For my mobile speed, how exactly can I fix that? 
  2. For the SEO, I used key word text on the product pages in the admin dashboard. When you say use Google Shopping, are you talking specifically just Google Shopping or Google AdWords? I studied both features and it seems that Google Shopping might be more easier to use than Google Ads. It's a robust tool but definitely not for beginners. Which would you prefer I use?
  3. For blogging I haven't come up with anything to say about my products yet, but I am looking for way to showcase about my items.
  4. For email marketing, I use Omnisend. They are a pretty good marketing tool but not the best. Their pricing is budget friendly as to why I chose them.
  5. For custom slideshow banner, I can definitely add that.
  6. I use a Sales Pop tool whenever a customer places an order or adds an item in their cart.
  7. I think I can work more on my collection page. What app would you recommend I use?
  8. For my product page, I use a tool called Tabs by Station. They help my product tabs look more professional and organized.
  9. How do I keep a user to stay on a page after they added their items to their cart?
  10. I can do that.
  11.  I have to mention that I use a print on demand app for my products. They do not give me the best product mockups which is super upsetting because, I feel the product images can boost my conversion rate.
  12. I give a %15 discount for all new shoppers, I can't do gift wrapping as of now, what should I put inside my cart notes? Customers can only receive delivery and no pickup as my store is for purchasing online only. I can place my terms and conditions in my cart page. I can also use trust badges.

Overall, I try to use little paid apps as possible to save money. Hope to hear from you soon again. Thank you for your honest feedback.

0 Likes

Thankyou. I think I can fix that.

0 Likes