I would really appreciate any feedback on my website. I started dropshipping business a few months ago with facebook advertising. I am getting visits but very few purchases.
Any suggestion how to convert visitors to buyers?
Thank you in advance
Hey @VictorS ,
I checked your website, and it looks pretty neat and uniformity is maintained - great!! I would like to share a few feedbacks:
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Add Instagram handle as well in footer of your page. Be active in social community, and keep engaging to get more followers, which will help in traffic.
4. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
5. Reduce the number of products shown in a single page (In Collections), and increase product image size and quality. This will help quickly grab users attention and get insights on your products.
6. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope this helps.
Hope you're doing well.
It was a delight to stumble upon your store. Your store design looks really great and cute. Your products are adorable. You're definitely headed in the right direction design wise and a few tweaks and turns will definitely help you reach your desired destination in no time.
And before I suggest you a few things, I'd like to tell you that a few things like the facebook messenger live chat and write a review section on product page are amazing additions to your store. While reviewing any store I always tell people to add these things and seeing them already on your store made me super happy. So kudos on that!!!
Now, I have a few recommendations for you and I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Write beautiful copy like you would see in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product.
2. Add a main Call to Action button on the hero image on the homepage, eg. Shop now
3. Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together.
4. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
6. I would remove the contact links in the main navigation. You already have them in the footer. You don't need them in both places.
7. Add a favicon to your website for a better and polished look to it.
8. Social media - "Linked In, Instagram and Twitter" these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
9. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
10. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hey Mamaleh Joy,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Best of luck!
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you
Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us