Customization Mask Store Feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for some feedback on my first shopify store, I've launched it a while back and was only selling hydration packs. Before Covid-19 I was in the process of moving manufacturing to the United States, and broadening my focus to custom jerseys & hydration packs. 

I am in the process of launching masks and jersey complete customization creating and ordering. I am hiring a marketing person to do social media advertising to push the masks. 

What I am having trouble with is making my website easy to use and the ads to go to a landing page that is simple for people to use to create custom masks.

I feel like the harder i try to make this process easier, the more difficult it gets and i'm starting to get really frustrated. 

I don't really know how to set up landing pages where someone could select the mask style they want, the quantity & then either design the mask, or give me information on how to design it for them. 

I would appreciate it if someone with experience in ecommerce would take a look at the site and provide some constructive feedback for me.

I know my website isn't the best right now, but i'm trying. I figured i'd ask for feedback first then start more on the redesign. 

Most of my users are on mobile phones, coming from social media. In the future, i'd ilke to have kiosks at events where people could customize their items in my booth.

Website is linked here: MyHydrationPack or www.myhydrationpack.clom

here is the customizer mask page: Customizable mask - just click on customize it

Thanks in advance

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1581 95 221

Dear MyHydrationPack,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 35-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
  • Add payment gateway icons at footer
  • Use predictive search option
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc need to improve to make it more elegant
  • Balancing color, font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact. Need to improve in your store
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • You need to highlight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MyHydrationPack ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
227 9 49

Hi @MyHydrationPack  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1.  I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. 

I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes