I am looking for some feedback on my first shopify store, I've launched it a while back and was only selling hydration packs. Before Covid-19 I was in the process of moving manufacturing to the United States, and broadening my focus to custom jerseys & hydration packs.
I am in the process of launching masks and jersey complete customization creating and ordering. I am hiring a marketing person to do social media advertising to push the masks.
What I am having trouble with is making my website easy to use and the ads to go to a landing page that is simple for people to use to create custom masks.
I feel like the harder i try to make this process easier, the more difficult it gets and i'm starting to get really frustrated.
I don't really know how to set up landing pages where someone could select the mask style they want, the quantity & then either design the mask, or give me information on how to design it for them.
I would appreciate it if someone with experience in ecommerce would take a look at the site and provide some constructive feedback for me.
I know my website isn't the best right now, but i'm trying. I figured i'd ask for feedback first then start more on the redesign.
Most of my users are on mobile phones, coming from social media. In the future, i'd ilke to have kiosks at events where people could customize their items in my booth.
here is the customizer mask page: Customizable mask - just click on customize it
Thanks in advance
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @MyHydrationPack ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @MyHydrationPack welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps! Goodluck