Customize SHOP NOW Button in Brooklyn Theme (2020)

Solved
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59

Undo the change.Seems like the css is messed up.

You have to be very careful when making any change.A single letter mistake can already mess up things.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59

Try to revert back to until the 1st change.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

ok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59
a.btn.hero__cta {
    margin-bottom:-35% !important;
}

Soory abt that.

Put this at bottom of theme.scss file.

Shd work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59

The image where the buy button is not responsive to screen size.Maybe you want start another thread for that.

This is totally unrelated to above customization.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

it worked, I did what you said. I removed the first set of code and placed the one used to lower it and then I place the code I removed back and it worked. :D.  one more thing Dayton how can I change the color of the texted when it clicked on as in the red text I have?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59

That is not necessary as you will already be redirected to another page.You won't be able to see it even if changed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

I know but, I made sure to keep the colours on the store consistent. isn't there a way to change it to the colour I used

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 59

I know but, I made sure to keep the colours on the store consistent. isn't there a way to change it to the colour I used

er...You mean the text hover color?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

yes, I got it. I saw where they had the word color and added the color code I use for my store and it's synchronized. Thanks again for your help Dayton it was greatly appreciated. Sincerely thanks again. 

0 Likes