Dead Store

oobash
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Tuecus, 

Thank you so much for reviewing our page. I will be checking out your services. They seem very much needed!

Best, 

Alejandra R. 

0 Likes
oobash
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Danny, 

Thank you for such detailed and helpful feedback. It would have been very hard for me to understand where all f the areas of improvement are but thanks to you and the community's feedback I feel 

I got the answers I need to revive my store. I will for sure take advantage of Lucky Orange' services. I am deeply thankful for your feedback. Thank you SOOO much!!

Regards, 

Ale 

0 Likes

Hi @oobash 

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate.

I/ Homepage

1. The Slideshow navigation is not eye-catching. You can consider using arrows on 2 sides of the banner for more intuitive navigation of the banner slideshow

PageFly_0-1624002707352.png

2. Include an About Us section in the Homepage. An About US section would also help you to differentiate from other clothing store.

3. Make Free Shipping Banner sticky. The Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_1-1624002906038.png

4. Highlight winning product and Brand Features on the Homepage. It’s important to not only feature key products, but also to highlight their unique selling points and unique qualities. Currently, I don't see any unique features that differentiate your brand from others.

PageFly_2-1624003161562.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_3-1624003278924.png

2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily. 

PageFly_4-1624003308907.png

III/ Product Page

1. Having a size chart. It's important for fashion brand to have a standard size chart so that when customer viewing the product, they can measure their size at the same time. 

2. Use a combination of bullet points and texts for Product Description. You might need to check your description as its styling does not suit any other part of the page at the moment. Or you can use bullet points to indicate lists 

PageFly_5-1624003545474.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
oobash
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Pagefly, 

Thank you so much for your comments. They seems very helpful and will do my best to follow your recommendations. I will reach out in case I need more of your help. Deeply thankful!

Kind regards, 

Ale. 

0 Likes