Dear All! Would love to hear feedback on my store

Solved
Fiammetta
3 0 1

Please visit: www.ingridemil.ch/ www.ingridemil.com. I greatly appreciate any feedback from you! Ingrid & Emil is a curated second hand and second season online store in Switzerland.

I recently added a German version to it and I struggle to have translated URLs. I use Langify as App. 

The reason, why I've chosen this theme is the filter option, but the only negative point is, that it's not cumulative (e.g. if you chose 2 sizes, it only shows products that are available in both sizes, and not products that are either or). Unfortunately, the theme doesn't allow me to change that.

Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate your input!

Best wishes,
Laura

This is an accepted solution.

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. This will help increase organic traffic (google)

If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Adding product Labels /trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
Fiammetta
3 0 1

Dear mufeedAZIZ

Thank you for your valuable feedback! As for the descriptions, it totally makes sense. Our struggle is that every single product on our site is unique (as it is second hand), which means it needs to be described, translated, ironed, photographed individually. So it's a lot of work already. But will think of how to improve this.

We do automated emails for abandoned carts and it works pretty well for us!

I love your idea with the stickers. Will wrap my head around that! As we have a lot of sustainable products, it would be great to have a sticker for these!

Thanks again and best,
Laura

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @Fiammetta,

You've done a great job on your store. 

As far as the filter issue goes, I'd recommend reaching out to the theme designer, perhaps they can provide you with a code that would resolve the issue.

I've taken a look through your website and I have a few recommendations.

With your dropdown menu, instead of having a long vertical list, I would instead use a mega-menu so that is displays more horizontally.

ingrid-menu.png

We have a video on how to do that:

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You are already using some great words in your titles, I'd just tweak it a little and work on your descriptions. They should include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Overall, I think you've done a great job. Everything is well laid out and organized. We wish you all the best!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @Fiammetta, I hope you are doing well! Great store, it looks professional. Here are some suggestions:

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add Instagram shop & feed on the homepage. 

These tools will maximize the customer engagement of your store and will help to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need any other help, feel free to ask.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes