Debut Banner- Making the Banner image have a link to my products page.

Toddhorton
2 0 0

Hey everyone, 

I have gone through other users questions that are similar however still cant figure out how to do this. 

I want to have a CTA button on my banner image without having the one that shopify give you, as it sits funny on the image, and i want it to just be built into my image. So all I want is my image to have a back link in to go to my shop all page. 

If anyone can help with this it would be great!

My website is illustrashunprints.com

Kind regards, 

Todd

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
350 21 60

hi,

we are happy to help you. we are working on it where exactly you want to add the CTA button to your Store.

Thank you

0 Likes
Toddhorton
2 0 0

Hi, I will create the CTA and put it into my banner image, but I just need to make the banner image link to my shop all page. 

Thanks, 

Todd 

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
350 21 60

Create an image banner link And paste to the proper Section where you Want.

Thank you

0 Likes

Dear @Toddhorton 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
350 21 60

if you are not satisfied yet Feel free to contact us.

www.zworthkey.com or drop a mail at official@zworthkey.com

thank you have a good time.

0 Likes

Hi @Toddhorton,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. Also, you can check out this article on how you can optimize the conversion rate of your homepage. 

What is good

1. The design is consistent and nicely layout. I really like the Reviews section as it's very lively and decorative but don't break the consistency of the whole page. 

2. Shipping and Refund Policies in the Footer of the page, which is quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability. 

What can be improved

I/ Home page

1. Make the Header and Sale Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Sale Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.

PageFly_4-1614306659512.png

2. More CTA Button for the Product List. Call-to-action buttons are vital to bring your visitors to the sales funnel. They act as a push to your customers to take a desired actions in your page. When designing your CTA, remember to make them catchy, stands out from the rest and make sure to keep them consistent across the page. Adding CTA on each product would be a great idea so that customers feel guided when browsing through your lists. 

PageFly_2-1614306610271.png

3. Create full width section for the Hero Banner. This will make the banner more pop, and don't feel compact to a container. 

PageFly_3-1614306636561.png

II/ Collection page. 

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes. 

2. Use Load More instead of Endless Scrolling. This allows visitors to actively interact with the page and don't feel exhausted when there's no ending. 

PageFly_1-1614306467998.png

III/ Product Page

1. The Product Description should be presented in the form of texts and bullet points combine because customers would prefer scanning to reading the whole paragraph. 

PageFly_0-1614306416134.png

2. You can add "You May Also Like" with related products for upselling. 

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.