Decent Traffic, but no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey everyone, 

Looking to get an idea of why our site sales are lagging so terribly. We seem to be getting a good amount of traffic (50+ people per day), but no sales at all. I know I'm biased thinking everything looks good and professional, but I need a different pair of eyes to look at things and give me some good constructive feedback. Any advise is appreciated to help boost sales on our site!

Thanks!!

www.malwearco.com 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @MalwearCo,

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & I'd love to give you some feedback for your product listing page:

image.png

1. Since each item has its own variations, I suggest that you display them on the product listing page. That way, visitors will quickly understand if a product has the option they want, especially for clothing products, this is highly effective.

2. You can use the hover effect to add a secondary image on the product listing page. It gives people additional information about a product’s aesthetics than what’s possible to convey in a grid of item thumbnail. 

3. You can also add a list of other collections inside a product listing page for up-selling or cross-selling. This could potentially increase the overall conversion rate of your store.

image.png

4. While the collection name doesn't describe clearly what it's selling there, then it would be better if you can add an inspirational banner on top of the page to make it clear what type of products are included.

For more best practices of product listing page, you can take a quick glance at this article 😃

I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.
Best regards!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you very much for the insight! We are currently looking into another template that will give us some more versatility. Hopefully a new design will encourage more conversions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks for the input @ben116 . Main reason we have not imported reviews is that our designs are pretty unique and just don't necessary want to take reviews from other places. We are acutally trying to acquire more reviews at the moment. Thanks again!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 1 1

Hi Firstly start by adding and 'X' to allow users to close the free shipping bar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Malwear Co, 

You can improve your store conversion rates using the following tips and apps mentioned below as follows:

• The size of icons used for depicting "social media links" should be small.
  • These "social media links" should be present in the footer rather than above the store reviews for a systematic look.
  • Use the term "Home" instead of "Home Base" to be more sensible.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope the above tips help. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks everyone for the information and help with our site. We did a total redesign the past few days and have just went live with the new design. If you dont mind please checkout the new site and let us know how we did, and if there is anything else we should consider and add to this page. Thanks for all the help!

www.malwearco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MalwearCo,
Welcome to the Shopify family!
I checked your website and it is pretty neat. Loving the website theme and how clean it is. Let me share you a couple of tips that'll help you increase in traffic and sales

1. Favicon is not visible enough, I suggest you go with a contrasting favicon to boost your brand recognition, credibility, and trust.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Try installing a chatbot option on your website. Try talking to your customers and get feedback on what's going on.

Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customer's attention.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MalwearCo ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Malwear Co,

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. The new design looks much more professional and all changes have been implemented beautifully.

Keep up the good work!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes