Looking to get an idea of why our site sales are lagging so terribly. We seem to be getting a good amount of traffic (50+ people per day), but no sales at all. I know I'm biased thinking everything looks good and professional, but I need a different pair of eyes to look at things and give me some good constructive feedback. Any advise is appreciated to help boost sales on our site!
Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & I'd love to give you some feedback for your product listing page:
1. Since each item has its own variations, I suggest that you display them on the product listing page. That way, visitors will quickly understand if a product has the option they want, especially for clothing products, this is highly effective.
2. You can use the hover effect to add a secondary image on the product listing page. It gives people additional information about a product’s aesthetics than what’s possible to convey in a grid of item thumbnail.
3. You can also add a list of other collections inside a product listing page for up-selling or cross-selling. This could potentially increase the overall conversion rate of your store.
4. While the collection name doesn't describe clearly what it's selling there, then it would be better if you can add an inspirational banner on top of the page to make it clear what type of products are included.
For more best practices of product listing page, you can take a quick glance at this article 😃
I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.
Hey Malwear Co,
You can improve your store conversion rates using the following tips and apps mentioned below as follows:
Hope the above tips help.
Thanks everyone for the information and help with our site. We did a total redesign the past few days and have just went live with the new design. If you dont mind please checkout the new site and let us know how we did, and if there is anything else we should consider and add to this page. Thanks for all the help!
Welcome to the Shopify family!
I checked your website and it is pretty neat. Loving the website theme and how clean it is. Let me share you a couple of tips that'll help you increase in traffic and sales
1. Favicon is not visible enough, I suggest you go with a contrasting favicon to boost your brand recognition, credibility, and trust.
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Try installing a chatbot option on your website. Try talking to your customers and get feedback on what's going on.
Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customer's attention.
Hello @MalwearCo ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,
Hey Malwear Co,
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. The new design looks much more professional and all changes have been implemented beautifully.
Keep up the good work!