Decent traffic but no sales !? - Help

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Guys, I’m seeing decent traffic and a few messages of interest but no conversions, could I get some words of wisdom from you experts please? As I feel the site has a fundamental flaw that I can’t locate....

www.moderrattan.co.uk

thanks

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 42 138

Hi @Coopsy1313

I'm sorry but I cannot reach out to the link

ConveyLego0612_0-1605577185637.png

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hey @Coopsy1313, I hope you are doing fine!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the was a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find the review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello @Coopsy1313, I hope you are doing good. Please check the URL you have shared. The site can't be reached.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes