Decline is sales!!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello All!

I would greatly appreacite any feedback on my shop! I have been paying an SEO company for two months and have seen no improvment in sales! hoping there might be an issue im not seeing that a fresh set of eyes can find? we have lots of traffic but very little sales! 

shop is www.jaxnblvd.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
372 21 57

Hi, @kjackson

Thank you for reaching out in the community for some tips on converting those sales! I took a look at your site, and I would happy to offer some suggestions. 

• The first thing the customer sees when landing on your home page, is your banner image. This is a great image, however you have additional text layered on top of the text, which stops the customer from viewing the photo underneath. It also makes the section a bit hard on the eyes, as it is difficult to read any of the text - check out our help doc on making your theme accessible. I recommend either choosing a photo with no text on it, or removing the top layer of text (you can do this in your theme editor). 
  • The "So Nice to See You - Door Mat" product doesn't currently have any images, and also seems to have a missing or broken product page. I recommend either removing that product or recreating it in the same style as your other products (which look great, by the way)! 
  • Move the link to your physical store from the footer of the site, to your main menu (or have both). It is amazing that you have expanded your business online, and showing customers that you are an established business and that they can find you in person is a great way to build their trust and give them a better idea of who you are as a company. I would recommend creating a new page with information about your shop, and adding that to the main menu. This could include where it is located, how to get there (add the Google Maps link here), how long you've been in business, and any other information that may interest local viewers. Alternatively, you could add this to your existing "About Us" page, which I would also suggest adding to the main menu.  

Free shipping can also be an additional way to increase conversions; if you have a high level of abandoned carts then your shipping costs may be something to reassess. Do you offer free shipping?

What traffic sources do you find are converting to sales? (You can check this in your admin, under Analytics > Reports > Sales > Sales by traffic referrer.) In addition to the basic Shopify Analytics, you can install a Google Analytics snippet into your store to collect data about your customers' activity. This can help you gain some extra insight into the customer activity on your store, and you can use these insights to target your marketing or other business adjectives accordingly. If you are already using Google Analytics, take a look at this blog post about how to affectively use Google Analytics data in e-commerce.  

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. The biggest area I would work on is your product images. I'd make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. You sell a lot of signs. If you can group similar wood signs together, you can make some nice collection pages and offer your customers a drop down menu. 829 products is a lot to go through, even with your long list in the filter. You might be overwhelming people

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Sign Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. I would move your customer reviews section lower on your product pages

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear kjackson,

I think you should go for paid marketing,e-mail marketing,influencer marketing and social media marketing.

SEO will take lots of time

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store, still  you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  3. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  5. Also, You have around 1566 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a  bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, 

I've taken a look through your storefront and I have a few suggestions and some feedback that I would like to share with you, but let's start with all of the positives! My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo. The white background and crisp bold font go nicely with your product images and make them stand out. 

Listen bringing traffic is not equal to sales. And every eCommerce store owner is following this myth. You need to entice your visitors to make a purchase at your store. Trust me it's not as difficult as it sounds. You can greet your new visitors by giving them loyalty reward points on their first visit, Or you can aboard them using a welcome push notification/ Email containing a personalized offer. There are tons of other things to enhance the journey of your visitors and convert them into customers. So let's talk about it?

With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes