Designs by Social Arena

Highlighted
2 0 0

logo2_trans.png
Hello. I'd love some feedback on my new shop. Designs by Social Arena offers cute, motivational, inspirational, personalized designs for t-shirts, coffee mugs, Christmas decorations, and other products.

I'd love some feedback on the shop as well as some of the designs we have created thus far. Thanks!

Site: http://www.socialarena.org

Our "A Pug's Life" design...

apugslifead2.png

0 Likes

Would you buy of a website with 5 pop ups in the first 5 seconds ? 

Hi @DesignsBySA 

I noticed you had a lot of pop ups straight away. These kill your conversions. Also here are some areas you can improve your website. 

Home Page: I'd flow this little better.

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials (3-5)
  • Popular Products 
  • Something Interesting 

Product Page: I would add 

• Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Remove Related items (only have similar) 
  • Testimonials 

Overall great job with the logo and the items themselves. I'll email you a more detailed remove right now also. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks! Yes having so many popups suck. I'm in the process of installing and configuring Growave and I don't have the popup settings optimized with it yet. The other stuff you mentioned in the video I am currently working on. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Astronaut
788 50 178

Hi Social Arena, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. Please add some more blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Also, You have around 13 products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.socialarena.org/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

You are using too many apps in your store. I hope you are aware of the fact that too many apps reduce the speed of the store. Aitrillion.com is the best all-in-one app as it's providing advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence.

Make sure that you are using the right marketing tools in your store. Combined with a smart marketing strategy, the right eCommerce marketing tools can grow your online store.

Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

@DesignsBySA wrote:

Thanks! Yes having so many popups suck. I'm in the process of installing and configuring Growave and I don't have the popup settings optimized with it yet. The other stuff you mentioned in the video I am currently working on. Thanks again!

@DesignsBySA  No dramas at all. I love doing them. If you ever want to bounce any ideas of me you can reach me below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes