Did I chose the wrong niche?

Highlighted
7 0 0

I have not had any sales in a while now and am wondering if I chose the wrong niche.  I have another idea for another store but will not be starting it right now.  Hoping the Holidays yield some results.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
193 16 59

Hi there,

Hope this is the correct website https://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com

First things I notice is that colors are very different, is there any way you can stick with 2-3 of them throughout the whole theme?

Also, I see that the Reviews tab is from one app and the review slider on the homepage is from a different app. Is there any way you can stick with one because the style and the colors are very different?

Moreover, there are a lot of sticky buttons (tabs) on your website, if you could arrange them properly or remove the one for reviews and keep it as a page would be more efficient.

When you go to the product pages, you might notice that there are 3 widgets for the reviews, I strongly recommend to get rid of 2 and keep the one which works properly, you will save more space and won't confuse customers who will doubt to buy any product from a suspicious website. 

As for the "Frequently Bought Together" please arrange it properly and move it below the description and above the reviews widget, so customers will actually pay attention to it.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
7 0 0

I've been looking hard to find the snippet of code to move the bundle products to a better spot but cannot find the code so I can change it.  I removed Judgeme and removed it's code from my pages. Thanks for your time and comments.  KC - Adventures In Outdoor Fun

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. When discussing choosing a niche, I always ask why you pursued the niche that you have? Was it based on market research? Did you test the product with an audience and found it be in demand? 

I think many businesses fail because they don't test the product with their intended audience first. If you are planning to start a second store, in a whole new niche, it may be prudent to do market research and validate it first. 

There is a great article here on you can construct some useful marketing personas for your business to identify and test potential customers! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes