Dire need of help

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I have been using Shopify for over a year now for my online store. I have spent $1000 of  in ads, promos etc. Yet, i havent even gotten pass 20 sales. 

With my facebook ads I reach in the 1000s, of people yet I dont get a any store visits. I have hired people to review my site, check for spelling errors, pricing help and more. I no longer know where to go or what to do. Please help me. 

My site is www.stickandmortar.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1177 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have beautiful products and defined branding, which is excellent.

I recommend optimizing the sliding images - show one of your products here to boost conversion and add a short tagline [3-4 words] to each image describing the product in the picture in more detail - this way the visitors will know right away what you are selling:

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 18.58.15.png

Make sure to add a CTA [Shop Now!] text or a button in the image and link it with a relevant collection or a product. This way you’ll invite people to browse your collections, improve the time they spend on your website [important for SEO] and reduce the bounce rate.

Product titles - make sure they are longer and more SEO-friendly. The item "unisex hoodie" is too generic and competitive to help you rank in any specific search results. Optimize your product titles further, add your keywords, and make sure the titles describe the product in more detail, so instead of "unisex hoodie" use "White Unisex Hoodie with Bearded Skull Print" - can you see how this title is much more descriptive?

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 19.02.26.png

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser 

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider blogging regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
341 27 100

Hello @Stickandmortar ,

I've taken a look at your store. Your site is already looking awesome! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add favicon to your store
Favicon is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. It helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
For example: in Bags collection, you've 5 products with the same product title. Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

5. Add product reviews in all product pages
Most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 28 results indexed by Google. But your website has 107+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes