Does MumsMasks need a proper landing page?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all,

I started Mums Masks for my mum who made me an amazing quality washable fabric face mask that adheres to the Australian Department of Health and Human Services fabric guidelines. Anyway I was so impressed I thought she had to give other people in Australia the opportunity to buy them.

So now we have a site www.mumsmasks.com.au but I just read that someone wasn't getting sales and it was suggested that they not have the landing page as the product page. I have the landing page as the product page. Do you think this needs to change? Does it look too upfront having everyone land on the product page? Is the product detail and selling point visible enough?     

Any advice you can provided would be much appreciated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 108 315

Dear MumsMasks,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 36-45  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
  • Add favicon
  • Add social links at footer
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • If you are going to add more products in near future and will make collections page then g for this Example of Good Collection Page
  • Do some basic On page SEO 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there,

That wasn't really my question, and I'm not sure your feedback is for the correct site www.mumsmasks.com.au?

I just tested our mobile load speed with an app and it was 2.8 seconds. Not the best but performance grade was 76% and definitely not what you suggested.

We already have a custom About Us section and I don't understand how your example of product page works for us when we only have 1 product in 3 colours??

Perhaps you're just trying to promote your business, but you haven't done it in a way that was creative value for us so we're not really interested.

Thanks,

MumsMasks

0 Likes