Does anything stand out that needs fixing?

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

I'm running a store selling computer components, gaming Peripherals and more, primarily geared towards gaming but generally anyone interested in computers.

It has been a long process building something I'm happy with but I'd like to see if anything stands out that isn't so great as our sales could be better for lack of a better word.

I'm targeting the UK only so it may show a few weird bits and bobs if you are in another country.

I'd really appreciate if you take a look and any feedback you may have!

https://www.ninjapc.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Ninja PC,

Look into the below listed tips for better store optimization:

• Shift the "header menu" towards the middle and add "About" and "Contact Us" section to make it look complete.
  • "Home" button is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • "Professional hero banner" is a must below the header menu for a decent site view.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @NinjaPC 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only 1 image. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  2. Have you thought about adding a page like “Why us?”. Customers obviously have the option to order it from stores like Amazon, so maybe you can add info on why someone should buy from your store? 
  3. In the same vein, the first fold would be a good place to add the info you have added in your footer “about”. “Ninja PC is a passionate supplier of components, cases, accessories, and more. For gamers, by gamers.”
  4. In the sections of PCs, graphic cards etc, have you thought about adding filters? Like cost, memory, size, etc.
  5. You should add some info about product servicing. One of the biggest fears for buying electronics online is the aftersale service. Highlighting that and reassuring customers could lead to more sales. 
  6. Lastly, testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes