Domain problems

Highlighted
2 0 0

when I type my domain to get to my website I get "Safari can't find the server". I went to the domain settings and this is what I see....   what are my action thats needed to get my website back work. my website was working for a very long time as soon as I launch this happen. I need help ASAP. I'm losing money!!

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1026 87 115

Hi @charge1234,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

When an "action required" error appears in the admin like your screenshot, this normally indicates that the domain was never verified by email when created initially. Can you check your inbox for a Shopify or OpenSRS domain verification email?

If you're looking for an immediate response, our live chat, Twitter and callback service is available here 24/7. Our Facebook Support can be contacted via this link as well if you would prefer. 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I do t see an email that is requesting verification i see an old one but it
said link expired. Is there any way i can get a new one i also delete
domain and added it back
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1026 87 115

Hi @charge1234,

Sure thing, I'll need to bring this to email so I can authenticate your account and issue you a new verification email. When you're ready have a look at your inbox and if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes