Don't know What To Do????

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Shopify community, I'm the CEO of Ladies Swagger it's a online clothing store and it dills with Drop shipping from China, I'm so confused about keeping the store open or not and the reason why is because of the Coronavirus (praying for the world) and they have know idea when this will end or if it will get worse, but people act like it's nothing.... But I just opened the store last year and haven't made any sales as of yet for one is because I'm a new store but people are adding to cart for a later time, I feel like my store is the only one that's up in the air with advertising and marketing because of the virus, I don't want to waste money on advertising and the monthly payment just to keep the store running if they aren't shipping anything out of China wright now, it's money going down the toilet each month I don't make a sale as it is, and now out of know where this virus pops up and stops everything I was trying to do.... I have almost 500 hundred followers on my Facebook and just about the same in the group I created, it seems like every time I try to do something to make me happy it's always something and all though this isn't just about me it feels like another fail for me. I don't know what to do, what dose the Shopify community think I should do???? PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
192 5 40

Hi

This is Vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.

If you are doing dropshipping i would first suggest that do that from your local wholesaler/supplier/manufacturer ex. if you are from USA then source your inventory locally instead of sourcing from other nation as it is in general also the shipping time is high when you source from other nation.

Thanks

vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your insight, I have been looking into that the big problem is finding one that will sync all of my items so that I don't have to pick all new things on top of that most of the drop shipping don't let you get more than 10-20 items from them with out charging a arm and leg to up grade and I'm on a very tight budget... So if you know of any please let me know...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
192 5 40

Hello Sir/Mam,

There are many dropshipping company's in USA. OR the best way would be invest a bit in the inventory you would like. But first an important thing is invest in right product(s)

You can email me if you need any further help or you if you wish we can set up a call to discuss which product(s) you can invest in keeping in mind the behavior of online purchase.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes