I want to improve. tell me whats wrong with my store

TomsRiDICKulousThings.com

thanks

Tom

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
225 27 32

hey, crazy product. At first i didnt know what you were selling, but then I saw that chicken sitting on the motorbike... funny! I think you could do it more visual and attractive. My first impression was that i didnt know exactly the product you were selling and then i found a lot of text and I am not the kind of person that want to read so much on the homepage, but rather on a blog... I think that might be a personal taste, but I think is worthy organizing some information on a blog rather than on the homepage... I wish you a lot of success with your store!

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks gseilei!
I think your right, some people might not know what it is when they first get there.  Ill fix it thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have some ideas on how to improve your site and make it easier to buy on product pages.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages as a link. This is something that all buyers look for

2. Remove the "Safe checkout with". The checkout logos can go in the footer if you really want to keep them...they don't add value

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on each product page. This is going to help build trust

4. Add a section for popular / most bought product at the bottom of each product page

5. Don't have red text in your product description...this is a distraction for people

6. An interesting a/b test to run would be to see if these videos on the product pages help drive sales or not.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Is there a way to refine all the menu links in your header? I see that you have a lot of information on there (10 links) and at first glance it's overwhelming. If that could be refined in 3-5 links that could help clean up and organize the information a little better.

Also I see that there's a big discount on these items....they are pretty unique and interesting products and big discounts can make them appear on the cheaper side. 

Just a few things to think about.

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Duanebrown

Thanks for all the tips! Im putting them in now. 

one thing about the "Safe checkout with", Google blocked my account from advertising and told me to put it on every page that has a product on it.  I was surprised they picked on that. 

about reviews, I have sold about 1/4 of my sales online. I have never heard anything from the customers.... Im hoping no news is good news.... I will be sending out a free "Tom 2.0" to all the customers that bought online and asking for a review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks rstolz17

Yep, I think I can reduce them. it does look sloppy.

I did have the full price at $39.99, and am just playing around with "now on sale". I found a lot of people come on the site and only look at the homepage than leave.  I thought a crazy discount might help.

I think i need more "flash" or somethings catchy as soon as you get on the page. 

0 Likes