Driving traffic to my store and customers who are spending money.

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello! I am in need of feedback. My website site is www.goshopmoo.com. Can I get a few people to take a look.
0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
768 48 175

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some blogs for more clarity and detailed description.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty . Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. You have a wonderful store. I would suggest you make your store more interactive by adding loyalty and rewards to your store. It’s equally important to convert existing customers into repeat customers. In fact, loyalty and reward programs will help you in gaining more and more email subscribers, push subscribers and many more. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store and many more. This is how you can increase the lifetime value of your customers and increase repeat purchases. 

You should add web push notifications. Web push notification is very essential tool that helps in retargeting your customers even when they are not in your store. You can send push notifications of any updates or when your customers abandon the cart. It will help in reducing the abandoned cart rate and will bring back the customers who have bounced from your store. 

These tactics and strategies will help you accelerate the growth of your store and will increase repeat purchases and conversions. 

I am open to further discussion about how we can increase your store engagement and conversions.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank You! I’ve spent so much money on my website by hiring two
different experts. It’s been close to a year only a few sales. It will eventually
come together. I appreciate your advice.
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank You! I appreciate your advice. I was looking at my subscribers email list
before I made the original post. I am trying to figure out how to send out emails with discounts to everyone on my list.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51
For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews. For email marketing, you can install the app Aitrillion.com. It will let you send unlimited emails to your customers. If you want we can arrange a demo call where we can discuss how AiTrillion can help your store with increasing more engagement and conversions and how you can trigger emails to your customers to reach them.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @GOSHOPMOO 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Astronaut
768 48 175

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 15 37

Hi, there. 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team and I have some thoughts for you on your website. Overall, I think it looks good and you have plenty of products to work with. I like your use of social proof and your shipping incentive. What I'd love to see if you tie up some loose ends to really help boost the professionalism of the store and improve customer trust. 

The header is quite full yet looks incomplete since some categories have a drop-down option while others do not. Can you think of a way to condense the menu items into deeper categorizations? Make sure you are consistent with the drop-down menus as well. 

What information can you extract from your Analytics? Can you determine which products are getting the most views? I recommend using that information to run a featured product campaign. Order your product, take some time to review it, take professional quality photographs and feature it. Consider using video to really round out the information you're giving as well. Offer the product for a great deal and then consider using an app to upsell others. 

I noticed you have an "About Us" link with no information. This is a great way to establish customer trust. Write about what motivates you to run an online store, talk about your favourite products or your family life. Making it feel a little more personal will go a long way. 

I also see social media icons with no links to social media. If you're not ready to run an social media account just disable the icons for now. I do highly recommend reading into how and why social media marketing can help boost traffic and sales. Check out the beginners guide for Social Media Marketing.

Finally, this forum post is an outstanding resource for making sure you are prepared before sinking money into ads. It's well worth the read! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes