Drop Shipping - Instagram vs. Facebook?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, everyone

I am new to the Shopify community and have some beginner questions about how to best market my first drop shipping business. About seven days ago, I came across a YouTube video about ways to make money working from home and discovered drop shipping. Since then, I have been consuming information about building a site, best practices, etc. 

I have set up my site. I have written out my product description, and I have tried to include social proof mechanisms (to the best of my understanding). However, I have hit a road block. I have no idea who my target audience is.

My product cannot be advertised on Facebook due to COVID-19 stuff, so that is off the table. But, it can be advertised on Instagram. However, being new to this game, I do not know where to start on Instagram for researching my target audience, building their personas, and A/B Testing ads. 

Basically, what are your tips for how to launch a product from scratch on Instagram and find a target audience.

If you read my post, THANK YOU! I am a newbie and would appreciate any feedback I can get!

Best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

This is my site link so you can see my branding, product, and possible mistakes I am making.

https://stayhomefacewear.com/

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MilennialShipr 

Why don't you work on building a brand yourself also. Most of my top clients built brands and get sales for free. It might take a little longer but its worth it in the end. Could even do both. Only really need to get to 1-2k followers on Instagram before most niches can make sales from the page. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I see what you mean. Any tips on how to identify who to target on Instagram while building your brand on Insta?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I really appreciate your response! It was very helpful to a beginner like myself.
0 Likes