Dropshipping Question

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Community, 

I have a couple of questions as I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.

Background

I am currently running a store dropshipping products from Aliexpress but shipping times are a nightmare, most people are not willing to wait 20-40 days for delivery etc.

Q's

Are you allowed to dropship products from amazon and Etsy? If so, how do you go about doing this & are you required to ask permission from the seller on either store, It obviously makes sense to ask the sellers permission on Etsy but I'm unsure on amazon & if you do drop ship through amazon then won't the product turn up at the buyers house in amazon packaging and a packing slip with the price on?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
33 3 6

I don't know about Etsy, but Amazon doesn't allow drop shipping unless you are the seller of record for the products. You can read about their rules in this article. Your best bet would be to become an Amazon affiliate and use your affiliate links on your store.

Either way, you're right that the product would show up at the customer's house in Amazon packaging with their packing slip. But the packing slips don't show prices.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello Ashr, 

This complete guide can really help you understand all the dropshipping thing with Shopify. 

It's a video guide + text that teach you dropshipping strategy, niches, finding products, and SEO tools ... 

Link : https://biblito.com/dropshipping/dropshipping-with-shopify-ultimate-guide-free-tips-and-video-tutori...

0 Likes