Dropshipping Question

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Community, 

I have a couple of questions as I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.

Background

I am currently running a store dropshipping products from Aliexpress but shipping times are a nightmare, most people are not willing to wait 20-40 days for delivery etc.

Q's

Are you allowed to dropship products from amazon and Etsy? If so, how do you go about doing this & are you required to ask permission from the seller on either store, It obviously makes sense to ask the sellers permission on Etsy but I'm unsure on amazon & if you do drop ship through amazon then won't the product turn up at the buyers house in amazon packaging and a packing slip with the price on?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 3 12

This is an accepted solution.

I don't know about Etsy, but Amazon doesn't allow drop shipping unless you are the seller of record for the products. You can read about their rules in this article. Your best bet would be to become an Amazon affiliate and use your affiliate links on your store.

Either way, you're right that the product would show up at the customer's house in Amazon packaging with their packing slip. But the packing slips don't show prices.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello Ashr, 

This complete guide can really help you understand all the dropshipping thing with Shopify. 

It's a video guide + text that teach you dropshipping strategy, niches, finding products, and SEO tools ... 

Link : https://biblito.com/dropshipping/dropshipping-with-shopify-ultimate-guide-free-tips-and-video-tutori...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @Ashr, I'm Larry from the team at Spocket

AliExpress offers low-cost products, but the trade-off is that you’ll experience slow shipping times, low-quality products, and often the suppliers will put promotional materials into the packaging.

Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a platform that was created to solve all these issues! Here are a few benefits of Spocket:

• Vetted suppliers from the US/EU
  • Fast shipping (usually about 3 - 5days on average)
  • Blind shipping, meaning that the orders will be sent in neutral packaging. The only thing included in the package is your branded invoice from select suppliers!
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to try out all these features risk-free, follow the link here!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Not all AlIExpress suppliers have so bad conditions. You need to invest more time to build the cooperation with quality suppliers. 

Write to them, there are a lot of suppliers who have stocks in other countries (not only China), so you can use that as your advantage. 

Mikhail | Ali2Woo team @ ali2woo
Explore the most powerful dropshipping solution ali2woo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ashr,

I'm winnie from the team at Crov Dropshipping.

The quality of suppliers on aliexpress is different from each other, finding a reliable supplier can be challenging.

So I would like to introduce a reliable dropshipping website crov dropshipping to you, it is a dedicated dropshipping space at wholesale site crov.com.

Have you heard of made-in-china.com? they are belong to the same company. since 1996, we have enabled millions of 

retailers to find the vetted suppliers and products, with the years of experience in ecommerce industry, we are confident 

that you can also pay off in dropshipping business by cooperating with us. 

Here are a few benefits of crov dropshipping:

• vetted suppliers
  • integrates to shopify, amazon, ebay and more, automated solution
  • fast shipping with US/China based inventory
  • forever free starter plan

To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ashr,

Your problem can totally solved by finding a reliable supplier. when choosing a supplier to cooperate with, the following criterion should be

taken into consideration:

• considerate profit margin: although dropshipping is a business model required little upfront investment, but if you don,t have a reasonable profit margin for the products you resell, you will have a tight marketing budget and your products won't stand out among other sellers. Finally, your business will be hard to scale up. In addition, more profit margin allow you offer free shipping to customers even though supplier will charge shipping fee, which will help a lot in acquiring more customers.
  • order fulfillment performance: this includes processing and shipping time, return/refund policy. everyone wants their products quickly, the time your supplier process and ship your orders plays a import role in helping improve customer satisfication thus improving repurchase rate. So if a supplier have inventory based on your shipping destination conturies, it will help a lot. And gone are the days when of return, refund, reconciliation hassles if there is a simple return/refund policy.
  • a robust system: nowadays there are many dropshipping tools that let you get products to your shop and sync orders to supplier for fulfilllment, but not everyone has a robust and easy-to-use system. you can give these tools a try yourself since many of them offer free trial.
To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I want to start dropshipping with my website.https://thelotteryresults.uk/ Is it possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

The short answer is yes. I guess you're interested in details, that's why I would recommend you to order a free consultationhttps://ali2woo.com/start-new-business/

Mikhail | Ali2Woo team @ ali2woo
Explore the most powerful dropshipping solution ali2woo.com
0 Likes