Dropshipping Website Review!! <><

jademassagers
1 0 1

Hello everybody,

This is my second dropshipping website, I just created it yesterday.

Please, review it! Let me know what you think! Also note, this is a mobile only store, I will only be driving mobile traffic, so please only review the mobile layout.

https://jademassagers.com/

Cheers!

There is a large white gap when I view the page from my iPhone, maybe you should check it.

IMG_2851.PNG

Also, the screen jumps when I scroll to the product images. I think this should be fixed.

IMG_2852.PNG

You can read this guide about optimizing your page for mobile view.

I hope this helps.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @jademassagers !

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

2. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

3. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.

4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

5. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

6. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

7. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
DushyantSingh
Excursionist
32 2 6
I have taken a look at your Store. It looks good but if you are facing problem of low sales and traffic,Social media is one of the channels that enables you free promotion. Of course, if you publish ads among networks, you will pay, but the mere presence is free. According to my experience you should use the application named Descrii, Description Generator application The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor. Hope you like it. Link is here - https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey there @jademassagers ! Congratulations on your successful store. Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. On your product page, I don't see social media icons? Add them! You'll give users a chance to share your product on their social media feeds! That could add up to more traffic and authenticity!

2. You've come up with a clean footer menu but I don't see About Us section? Try and have that. Users love to read about who you are!

Rest everything looks good! Try and expose your store to different marketplaces to see how global users are responding to your products! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck for your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes