Due to an unexpected technical problem

hazmionline
1 0 0

Due to an unexpected technical problem, Shopify is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!

what is the problem 
0 Likes

Is it working now >? 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
695 69 91

Hey, @hazmionline!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're facing, and I'm happy to look into this with you. At this time, there are no current issues being reported on our status page, so do you mind telling me if the issue is still affecting you? If so, please take a screenshot of the error, and send it over to me in a reply to this post. Also, if you share your .myshopify.com URL, I'm glad to check if there are any issues with the live site display on my end. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lindabjohns
9 0 0

Ash, I'm getting the same message.   This has been going on for over a week now.  I have two shopify accounts and I can't log i.. Shopify Gurus haven't helped (2-tickets)  Then eventually I get in.

I've tried logging through Safari (same as I've done for the past 6-years) I've cleaned my cookies and I've tried logging in through Chrome.  I can't get in from my laptop--which is where I've always worked from.  If I use my husbands computer I get right in.

I've always raved about Shopify and their support, in 6-years this is the first time I've ever complained.  I can't run a business if I can't get into the backside of my website, please find someone who can help me.
0 Likes
Lindabjohns
9 0 0

Clay, maybe you can help me?  I'm getting the same message.   This has been going on for over a week now.  I have two shopify accounts and I can't log i.. Shopify Gurus haven't helped (2-tickets)  Then eventually I get in.

I've tried logging through Safari (same as I've done for the past 6-years) I've cleaned my cookies and I've tried logging in through Chrome.  I've checked the shopify status and it staters no problems.  I can't get in from my laptop--which is where I've always worked from.  If I use my husbands computer I get right in.

I've always raved about Shopify and their support, in 6-years this is the first time I've ever complained.  I can't run a business if I can't get into the backside of my website, please find someone who can help me.
0 Likes

@Lindabjohns wrote:

Clay, maybe you can help me?  I'm getting the same message.   This has been going on for over a week now.  I have two shopify accounts and I can't log i.. Shopify Gurus haven't helped (2-tickets)  Then eventually I get in.

I've tried logging through Safari (same as I've done for the past 6-years) I've cleaned my cookies and I've tried logging in through Chrome.  I've checked the shopify status and it staters no problems.  I can't get in from my laptop--which is where I've always worked from.  If I use my husbands computer I get right in.

I know another one of my clients has been having the same problem and Shopify couldn't resolve the problem. They even bought a new computer. Still same issue.

I agree. Shopify support has always been good but I think they're getting smashed with tickets etc at the moment. I know through the shopify experts program I normally get about 100 leads a week and last week they sent me 700+ so that makes me think that there must be a massive influx of people starting Shopify stores etc causing massive delays. 

I always use Chrome on my computer to log into Shopify and haven't had a problem. What if you try all the different browsers and see if that works ? I really don't have a solution for you. I wish I did. :( 

0 Likes
Lindabjohns
9 0 0
Clay, can you reply here please? I clicked on the facebook link and I don't see a reply to my issue.
Thank you.
0 Likes
Lindabjohns
9 0 0

Thanks for your reply Clay, so tell me this.  Do you work for Shopify, are you a Guru or are you a contractor?  What exactly do you do?  Not that you need anymore business with 700 leads --good for you,  I've been with Shopify for 6-years and I've always been more than happy with the support team.  As a small business, the Shopify support team is like my very own IT department and I've been very grateful. 

0 Likes

@Lindabjohns wrote:

Thanks for your reply Clay, so tell me this.  Do you work for Shopify, are you a Guru or are you a contractor?  What exactly do you do?  Not that you need anymore business with 700 leads --good for you,  I've been with Shopify for 6-years and I've always been more than happy with the support team.  As a small business, the Shopify support team is like my very own IT department and I've been very grateful. 

No dramas. Wish I could help you more. 

I don't work for shopify but I'm one of there experts. They send me leads for potential clients to redesign there websites etc. 

I had my own Shopify Store for 5 years selling products. I loved building the website so I started a company nearly 2 years ago that redesigns website. 

I can understand your frustrations because the support is normally awesome. 

You could also submit a request to the shopify experts market place below and one of the experts might be able to have a look at the problem for you. Don't know if any will be able to help but its a start. 

https://experts.shopify.com/

You could also search forums and google etc to try and find someone that had the same problem as you that might of solved it. 

Clayton 

0 Likes
Lindabjohns
9 0 0
Thanks Clayton!

I know what you're saying about the Shopify support. I build my newest website (response to Covid-19) with the help of the Shopify team over 36-hours --lol seriously I was online with them all day and night (Canada, Phillipines, Scotland...) I run a farmers market and to keep our shoppers safe at home I built a website (nothing fancy) so they didn't have to come to us.

You must be super busy--good for you. What are your rates (if you even have time for one more)

Thanks again for your reply.

Stay well and strong.

Warmly,
Linda
0 Likes