E-retailer – Looking for feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there,

I recently created the e-commerce site www.packed2go.com

I'd love for members of the Shopify community to review the site and let me know your thoughts?

The site was originally created to focus on meal pack/lunch box solutions, but I've expanded it to also focus on quality men and women bags. The site is a dropshipping platform so everything is shipped from China.

I haven't had any purchases yet so any advise to enhance the site or communicate to market would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes

Here are some ways to improve your store:

Homepage Feedback

1. Got a popup within 10 seconds of being on the site. Delay this to one minute to give someone a chance to look around your site

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site
  3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage

4. Remove the ""Amadeus"" product from the homepage

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is where you sell your product and convince someone to buy. This will hep you stand out and help SEO too

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage
  3. A lot of items seem to be on sale... that might not create the first impression you want

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

“The man who chases two rabbits, catches neither.”

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
274 22 33

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

“The man who chases two rabbits, catches neither.”

I have to say I sorta agree to this.  Your Page loads.  The image basically yells "Look at my computer bag!" then you scroll down and its like "How do you pack your lunch for work?"  I also think your Latest news in the footer should be removed.  It makes the Footer of the page HUGE.  Make a Blogs section instead and add it to the Nav Menu.  You do not need to call it Blogs.  Call it Lunch Recipes, or "Easy to make Meals", etc

Product Page:  Your extra images Push everything down.  You need a way to scroll through them without it pushing everything down.  Example I was looking at: https://packed2go.com/collections/meal-packs/products/gourmet-series-two-tiered-delicious-lunch-meal...

My Initial thought, is lose the bags.  If you are going to choose, sell the lunch stuff.  People are moving more and more to re-usable.  Less Garbage, etc.

instead of sales, Use discount codes.  Or BOGO style.  Buy 2 lunch kits, get 1 free type thing instead of 33% off everything.

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
764 26 217

H there!

It's such a great niche - I love it :) You have a great top promo bar:

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 06.59.16.png

you can use it to show your latest offer - why not mention free shipping over a set amount [if you have it] or a limited time discount here? As it's visible on each page, it will prompt people to place bigger order to qualify for a free shipping :)

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know :)

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes