[EU] Korean Skincare store - feedback

Moars
Excursionist
18 1 4

Hey All!

www.korean-skincare.nl

I recently launched my first ever e-commerce store and would love to hear what people think about it. 

As the name suggests,  its mainly about Korean skincare products for the western european market. (netherlands/germany/belgium and UK)

Any feedback is gladly appreciated as i'm completely new to this!

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Monica

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels and sliders have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. This includes the product sliders on your homepage

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. The popups that told me who just bought are annoying and distract me from what I was looking at. I would test and see if these actually help grow your revenue

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Korean-skincare,

The store really looks quite professional and decent, but needs two small modifications to be done which are written as follows:

• Customer testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  • Making the banner full width is desirable to avoid unwanted white spacing on the either sides.

Apart from that, some apps which can surely help in improving the sales rate and driving more traffic to the site are as follows:

1. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit.  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales. 
  2. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  3. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your site gains a lot of appreciation and recognition in the near future.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
418 9 69

hi @Moars (Monica)

This is Vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.

The store is really perfect. The Products which you are catering from Korea are great too.

I have worked for Korean brands.

I have emailed you please do feel free to contact if you wish to increase your product sales.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes