Elevated Shop Stream

Solved
ElevateShop
2 0 0

Hello all,

Please send me some feedback for my new shopify store. I appreciate any feedback! 

https://elevateshopexpress.com/ 

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hello @ElevateShop 

Hope you are doing well.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'll keep it short and list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

• 'Lemon & Thyme Charcoal Face Scrub' Try to make this product on your home page clickable.
  • You might want to change your fonts and use some other professional fonts.
  • You can also try to use some other color combinations.
  • Maybe add 'compared at' price along with the MRP
  • Add 'About Us', 'Contact Us' and other important pages.
  • Try to make the website more attractive. Change the banner image. (Try slideshow)
  • You can also try to design a better logo.
  • You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ElevateShop,

Congratulations on launching your store!

I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions. First, I'd recommend moving your products into collections - "Soap" "Skin Care" and etc. Once that is finished, instead of having the two links "Home" & "Catalog", I would recommend either replacing the word "Catalog" with all of your different collection links or you could rename it to "Shop" and then that page leads to a place where you have your different collection links with an image to represent each category.

This way your visitor can find exactly what they are looking for without needing to sift through pages of products.

screencapture-elevateshopexpress-collections-all-2021-02-01-11_59_06.png

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

I'd also recommend adding an About Us page and links to your social media accounts. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

Along with this, I'd also encourage you to add reviews to your site. This will also add trust to your website.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook