Elitenando.store

Elitenando
1 0 0

My store is having issues.  The first filter that comes up for Mugs and Drinkware and Purses shoes and bag display: "Sorry there no products in this collection.  if you refresh the products show properly. This is a very big problem do you know how to fix this problem?  Please help ASAP.

0 Likes

Hello Elitenando,

I just had look into "https://elitenando.store/" . I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> I suggest you can add blog for your store, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
-> After launching your store You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes