Evaluate my site

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I recently started a store (3 weeks ago) and a Facebook page. I've been using FB ads to drive traffic to the store and get followers on the FB page. I currently have over 500 followers and have had over 700 sessions on my website with no sales. I would love to have the site looked at to see if there is a reason people are not buying. Is there something that is not user friendly or unbecoming? Any feedback is welcomed and very much appreciated. 

https://dukkos.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey, there @Ggambrel Pretty neat store you've come up with. Here are some suggestions I'd like to make - 

1. On your homepage, you need to shorten the image size, they are quite big! This way, in less space you'll be able to showcase more of your products. When I move my cursor to the products, no effect happens, but there are options available where the product can burst open or zoom in smoothly which just increases the user experience of your online store! 

2. You need to work on some of your images - they are not of good quality. Also, this particular image is not in HD and the text is not visible. Either change the placement of text or change its color. 

unnamed (1).jpg

3. Some products do not have SEO friendly product descriptions. Don't do that! To stay ahead of your competition, you need to come up with some great and SEO friendly product descriptions! 

118258351_10218313418970807_79228533817326687_o.jpg

If you don't see sales happening, then you need to experiment with your promotional strategy and how you're communicating with your customers. What are you doing to communicate with abandoned carts? Also, when I open your store, maybe you can install a spin-wheel where I can get an assured discount or free shipping feature!

You need to stop running your ad and start promoting your store on social media - create some great posts and start posting them on equal intervals of time gain traffic on your social media pages then convince them to check out your store! You can also get on to other marketplaces for better visibility! Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey ! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
405 0 106

Hi @Ggambrel !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5.  Your google page speed score is only 39 and mobile 18. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
  8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 4 21

Hi @Ggambrel 

Your store is looking fantastic. It has all the ingredients that can hook your target audience to buy the products. I would suggest employing email marketing strategy to your cart abandoners. The first thing should be to collect your store's visitors emails so that you can retarget them through emails and Facebook messenger chat. For that, you can try the free apps by CareCart and see if you get some conversion. I would suggest not to spend extra dollars on paid stuff if they are not working.

Moreover, do you have an Instagram page? Be our active on it and try to build it organically if paid ads are not working. I would advise that you should be looking to generate community on your Facebook and Instagram page by keep sharing the content in the form of photos and videos. Use Instagram story feature as well and the IGTV for short videos.

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your time and for the review. Very insightful and I will work on some things.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks so much for the review. You really put a lot out there for me to work on. I appreciate it very much.

Thank you,

Garrett

0 Likes