Evaluate my store

Solved
MikeLarson
Tourist
4 0 0

I am spinning my wheels quite a bit and looking for tips/advice/constructive criticism to get on track. My store cannot get approved for Google feeds. Period. No sales. The product is not attractive. The set was haphazardly implemented in my opinion. I am  aDripshipper store. I am cultivating ties with other suppliers. I am at a loss for the "landing page but I think my best bet is W*****..mobile app, amp pages with Page fly set up to organize and repurpose. Seriously, I welcome your reactions as they occur and your observations as they form. I will get this down and make it work...period! Thanks to all in advance..Mike Larson / https://dot-com-good-service.myshopify.com / https://wwworiginscoffeecompany.com.co

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 43 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Mike!

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your store design. I appreciate your enthusiasm and drive to get your store to 100%! I was able to have a look and I do have some feedback that you will hopefully find valuable.

The very first thing I saw when opening up your home page was a lot of pop-ups, videos and tracking engagement. This was quite overwhelming and the autoplaying video that I didn't prompt to play full screen was a lot as well. I also noticed there is no way to stop the video from autoplaying if you don't want it to. I would really recommend pairing down the variety of popups that you have on your store and make sure that the ones you do have don't overlap each other as they do now. One or two pieces of good engagement with your customer will be much more effective then five or six. 

16-19-28455-1289 16-20-17604-69470

I would also consider your brand and color palette that you want to work with. If you are still not sure what your color palette is I would really recommend taking a look at this great guide from Killervisualstrategies.com that helps you pick accessible colors and design for your website. Right now the salmon and green contrast you are using is not the best pairing and I think you can find something that works more effectively. 

These are just suggestions and considerations for you and I'm happy to discuss this or any other questions about your store design. 

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MikeLarson
Tourist
4 0 0

I will pursue a better color scheme, tone down the array of interactions and bring the video under control. My first page...well still a lot of work ahead. Thanks, Mike L

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3471 196 621

Hello @MikeLarsonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Products are great, here are some useful suggestions that you can implement in your store;

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. You should change the color of the buttons. The text on buttons is not clearly visible due to the combination of button's & text's color. 

AiTrillion_0-1621241325134.png

- Add a brand logo that will help you in branding also. 

- Add a section of trending and new products on the homepage. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MikeLarson
Tourist
4 0 0

Aitrillion..thank you for taking the time to provide us with great suggestions..no solutions for our retail woes. Mike @ Origins

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3471 196 621

@MikeLarson,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes