Evaluate my website

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello,

I am going to be adding a lot more items in near future.  However, before I go any further, I wanted to find your opinion on my website:

https://aanganofindia.com

Please let me know what things I can improve.  Based on your experience, if you believe there is a better layout I should be using, I am open to it.  

Thank you in advance!

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
46 11 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just take a look to your store. Here are my recommendations

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature, social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.
  • I was looking all the way, try to simplify your layout. 

Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you for your awesome feedback.  I'll implement your insight into my website in upcoming days/week.

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
46 11 13

Your Welcome

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

Hi @AOI_HS 

Welcome to the Shopify community. I think your website is well designed, good job! 

Aside from the blog post to drive organic traffic, SEO, favicon and all. I would also like to suggest you to implement sense of urgency. As you know, as the consumer's purchasing behavior varies a lot in general, one of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you.

Furthermore, if your store have reached your an amount of audience you should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and productinformationstheyviewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingisa cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Irene,

I do like Ako Retargeting app.  I will have to do further research on it.  Great idea with showing urgency on my website.  I'll have to see who else make similar app and compare them.

Really appreciate your feedback!

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have checked your website.its layout is very good... I especially like the products you are selling.

0 Likes