Existing Store - Want To Improve

Tourist
8 0 2

Hello, this is a store, for the Ageless, I am helping to make some tweaks to and we are planning to speak to some agencies to look for any fundamental floors in SEO and design. 

We already have some ideas but thought would be interesting to throw it out to the Shopify community to see what you all think. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Well designed website!!

I have some suggestions for you

In product page, you have reviews on the products its a good thing so that it can help customers to know your product more better. You have placed stars and review count(for ex: *****6 reviews) below the product title. I suggest, link it to the reviews section on the same product page so that when customer click on it then it directly takes them to the reviews section to see the reviews in order to scroll down the page. It improves your user experience.

Currency converter on the website helps to view the product prices in different currencies. As you ship worldwide you get customers from all over the world.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi BrendenH

In the footer section needs some design improvement.
Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.35.25.png

The contact page, some abnormal empty spaces between words.

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.36.08.png

You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1670 24 175

Hello,

I just had looked into your store. Great Work you have done on your website.
I have observed your last post on Instagram is may 3 , I suggest you can regularly promote your products through social media pages. It helps for increasing of your conversions.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

@fnLabs regards the Facebook messenger is this something you have tested? Also what solutions do you prefer to replace this? 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
193 16 59

Hi there,

Your site is totally fine and nice.

Also, it is arranged accordingly. Furthermore, your PA and DA are not that bad. 

Reviews from your site are showing on Google. I believe that you know already how to move forward.

Perhaps, you would like to use some Loyalty & Rewards program on your site to engage customers, motivate them to purchase and retain customers.

Good luck with your SEO and design

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Thanks @Teem but there is always more to do!

@dropcl I like the idea on the reviews. Had not considered the impact that could have on UX.

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Move your "Verified Customer Reviews" higher up on the homepage to build social proof faster

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's super busy right now with all the red tags for sales and bottle size. I would remove both to help make the site less busy

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Some of your page has product images with tons of text... I would consider adding this to product pages to help with SEO.. if the page does not already have it.

3. I would move customer reviews above Related Items to help show potential customers other people like this product too

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

@DuaneFBarr0 thanks some interesting bits for us to consider there. 

For the product pages we are about to embark on a bug clean up there that will involve pretty much exactly what you mention. We feel that the shipping information should have a tab for better conversion rates and to decrease cart abandonment. Regards text from images I am seeking to do the same there and put this into its own tab too. 

Will discuss with the owner the front page, we have already done some cleaning up there as this was super busy a few months back. The red tag for bottle size is an interesting one we would need to test to see how it effects conversion rates. In our industry we feel it is important to make it clear how much of the active ingredient is in each bottle because it can sometimes be confusing!

0 Likes

@BrendenH wrote:

@DuaneFBarr0 thanks some interesting bits for us to consider there. 

For the product pages we are about to embark on a bug clean up there that will involve pretty much exactly what you mention. We feel that the shipping information should have a tab for better conversion rates and to decrease cart abandonment. Regards text from images I am seeking to do the same there and put this into its own tab too. 

Will discuss with the owner the front page, we have already done some cleaning up there as this was super busy a few months back. The red tag for bottle size is an interesting one we would need to test to see how it effects conversion rates. In our industry we feel it is important to make it clear how much of the active ingredient is in each bottle because it can sometimes be confusing!

The bottle size information is important for sure. The question is, is that the best place for it and you are right, can we get a better conversion rate somewhere else? I found it distraction for me and looking at the products. It's a worthy a/b test to see what sales are like after 30 or 60 days. Good luck with the store. Don't forget to click "like" above to let the community know it was a good answer.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes