Experiencing technical issue's immediately after viewing my details in settings...

KristenT
2 0 1

Hello 1 or 2 problems happening is my Inquiries off my website are for some reason not being sent to my email. We have employees who are no longer with us who keep receiving them. Essentially I cannot find how to delete them, even though I did already one in my Shopify settings. The direct leads sent through Shopify have not updated to my email. 

The 2nd problem is now, since searching for this solution my website entirely is down. I hadn't made any saved changes today I've been trying to find a solution to problem 1 for a little over a week. Today being the first major issue with loosing my site. I called and the Shopify # is no longer accessible. 

Can anyone provide light in either of these cases?

Company Site 

Shopify on Site 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

@KristenT 

What type of emails are the ex-employees receiving? Are they order notification emails, or are they coming from a contact form on your website? 

As for your company website, it appears to be up and running on my end. Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, could you share what you're seeing?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KristenT
2 0 1

Good news on the website, that was a GoDaddy issue that just so happened to occur at the time. Looks like Shopify is completely functioning for us. We see it was a contact form Application we were using had incorrect data. Just now updating and now that both problems are fixed I did want to thank you for looking into this situation and replying in a timely manner. I was sad at first not to get someone on the phone but I see your team is doing well. Thank you!