Expert help wanted! :)

geekly
Tourist
5 0 0

I started working on this about a week ago. Not sure if this idea is worth pursuing or if my website is any good or not. Looking for some feedback, please. Criticism is welcome, give it to me real. Thanks for your time!

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1922 37 235

Hello,

Can you provide your website URL. The website which you have provided is not working.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
geekly
Tourist
5 0 0

Sorry, try this one? http://bit.ly/2OppdnA

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
geekly
Tourist
5 0 0

Anything not copy and paste?

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Geekflow,

The header template should be utilized for adding some exciting discounts or shipping offers instead. Apart from that, I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Some other essential modifications to be done regarding store optimization are as follows:

1. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar, cart and currency converter for a more systematic header view.
  2. Instead of adding youtube videos below the header, add some quality banners for a more professional site look.
  3. Videos can be added in the blog section if any, to enhance site familiarity.
  4. More social links need to be added apart from Instagram for strong customer connection.
  5. You should add terms and conditions to the footer like Terms of service, privacy policy etc as these also help in building search engine content. 
  6. The newsletter should be added to the footer instead of the header for a structured footer look.
  7. Terms and conditions should be placed to the footer left, newsletter to the right while the social links should be placed below the terms and conditions and newsletter.
  8. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  9. Proper discounts need to be offered for better customer engagement.
  10. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  11. Testimonials need to be added for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  12. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you achieve huge success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hi Geekly, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite professional and pretty. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? 
And here are some feedbacks to make it better :))

1. Improve your page loading speed:

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. Please remember that your website visitors can quickly leave your website if they need to wait too long for your page loading.

aaa.png

2. Improve your affiliate page

In my opinion, it is better to change the name ->"A Quest!?"<- into "Become An Affiliate" page. You should you an email collection form with a submit button to allow your website visitors easy to join your affiliate program if they want. In addition, you should add more images/banner to highlight the benefits that your affiliates can gain. 

qqqq.png

Hopefully, these above feedbacks will helpful for your online store <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
geekly
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for the advice!

0 Likes
geekly
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for looking and the help!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes