FACEBOOK store is continously disconnecting

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello 

Could you please help me with this issue;: My shopify store is continously disconnecting from my Facebook store, although when I link them together, the products are automatically synced from shopify to facebook and everything works fine. BUT 2 minutes later, shopify automatically disconnects from FB. My store fulfills all FB requirements I tried everything possible but in vain , my FB pixel is entered into my shopify store .  Help Please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @sales2020,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's frustrating!

It's great to hear that you've double-checked the set-up guide and requirements. If that's all set up properly, then sometimes it's a question of refreshing the connection between the two entirely. Could you try these steps to do that:

• Navigate to your Business Integrations page on Facebook here and remove 'Shopify' from the integrations list.
  • Log out of your Facebook account and clear your browser's cache.
  • Then, remove the Facebook sales channel from your store's admin in the settings >sales channel page.
  • Once you have removed the Facebook sales channel from the store, then log on to your admin using the Shopify mobile app for Android or Apple devices.
  • While logged on to the store via the mobile app add the Facebook sales channel back on to your store and then reconnect the Facebook account you would like to use for the sales channel
  • Once that's done, it can take 48 hrs for it to be set up fully.

Give that a go and I look forward to hearing whether or not it fixed the issue for you.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes